St. Peter’s Church, Little Ellingham
Little Ellingham is a small village situated between Great Ellingham and Hingham.  St Peter’s Church has stood in the middle of this community since at least the 14th Century and perhaps earlier.  The chancel was built around 1300 although the unusual offset tower probably dates from before 1270 AD.
A stone plaque above the main entrance records that in August 1867, the church was restored and the chancel enlarged.  However, just four months after completing the work the nave was destroyed and the chancel damaged by fire requiring another rebuild in 1869.

More recently, the village has lost its school and Village Hall and the church is used by several groups who need a meeting place.

Deopham Green  (Second World War American  Airforce Base) is partly within the Parish boundary.