All Saints Church seems to be very Victorian in style due to restoration work done in the mid 19th century. The tower is unbuttressed and mainly dates from the late 13th century with an early 14th century belfry stage. It was restored in 1860 and contains five bells; three made in l904-5; one cast by Thomas Draper in 1586; and one believed to be 14th century. The nave is Anglo Saxon work probably early 11th century with the characteristic "long and short" quoins at the corners and some "herringbone" laying of flints in the walls. There are no windows in the north wall of the nave and chancel. The north doorway is 13th century. The porch also appears to be 14th century with a knapped-flint facing. In the Churchyard the former day school was built by the Rev. Addison Browne Hemsworth, M.A. J.P., Chairman of the East Harling bench in 1851 at a cost of £200. He supported this school for many years and at one time it was attended by 35 children. The gates are also interesting because they bear the well known trade name "Boulton & Paul, Norwich, England 1880". The gate posts have "salvation" and "praise" inscribed in stone upon them. St Andrew’s church is now reduced to a ruined tower within sight of All Saints, where trees have been planted around it. It has been a ruin since the early 18th century and the tower probably dates from the 14th century. William White in his 'History, Gazetteer, and Directory of Norfolk 1845' writes ROCKLAND (ALL SAINTS and ST. ANDREW,) are two adjoining parishes, with a scattered village (chiefly cottages,) distant 4 miles W. of Attleborough, and extending into Rockland St. Peter's. ALL SAINTS has 352 souls, and 916 acres; and ST. ANDREW'S has 124 souls and 669 acres. Wayland Union Workhouse is in the former parish. St. Andrew's church was dilapidated when Blomefield wrote (1700), and the benefice consolidated with All Saints' Church, a small fabric, with a square tower and three bells.